JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer to buy my magic soaps directly from magic elves.

Elves always sell the best snake oils.

My favorite use is as a spermacide.

bubblegum = d0uche
Dr. Bronner said:
12th: Over-population destroys God's spaceship Earth, unless Essene-Chinese controls limit all birth! Instead, absolute clean, apply vaseline-oil-butter or cream, insert teaspoon juicy lemon pulp, pH2, God's Law prevents conception 100% below pH3. Next day douche with qt. soapy water, pH8, restoring pH5 balance God-made! Who else but God gave man this sensuous passion. Love that can spark mere dust to life! Beauty in our Eternal Father's fashion! Poetry, uniting All-One, brave, all life! Who else but God can make Love last 1 trillion years of sweet eternities! For when conquered after years of toil- sweat-blood, Love can strike like greased lightning sent by God to spark mere dust to intense blazing fire & create new Love-faith-hope-guts-strength, as only God inspire! Unite the Human race in All-One-God-Faith, as all mankind desire! Who else but God. "An Army of Principles," wrote Thos. Paine in 1799 "can penetrate when an army of soldiers" can-not! It will succeed where diplomacy may fail? It will always construct & help unite One-God-Faith, where every other weapon divides the Human race! The onslaught of such an Army of Principles cannot be stopped by the Rhine, the Channel or the ocean! It's progress will match on the horizon of the world & it will conquer every tyranny, every Human heart by teaching every man the Moral ABC of the Free: Free to communicate-cooperate-construct! Free to build, protect & share! Free to grow, develop & expand! Free to unite in love, cherish & enjoy the Kingdom, the dictatorship of God's law, uniting the whole Human race in our Eternal Father's great All-One-God-Faith! For we're All-One or none: Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!"

of course, his picture alone is enough of a contraceptive.

I'm just kidding of course. I wouldnt use this crap on a bet.

Yuppies eat it up like bruschetta though.

I used it back Packing The Appalachian Trail, here I have to mention the best way to use any soap in the wild is arry the water a minimum of 100 - 150 ft preferably over a little rise to keep the soap and dirty grime from washing into the stream. It works fairly, my sister in who is an RN uses it at home all the time she says it does a beeter job than most store bought soaps. Here is a link to trail Journals and discussion about Dr bonners. http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?3259-Dr-Bonners-Soap

Also, a great light collapseable bag for carrying the water is work really well but does not stand up as marketed, Pocket Size Water Bag, 80728 | Group Containers | Water Containers | GEAR | items from Campmor.
A bandanna works well as a wash clothe

I prefer to buy my magic soaps directly from magic elves.

Elves always sell the best snake oils.

Wow. Did your vitriol tank spring a leak?

To the OP;

We use it as hand soap and to wash the clothes. My wife has a severe perfume allergy and many of the cheap soaps out there still contain certain ingredients that set it off. Because it's liquid and stable under most temps we have a few gallons put back in storage. If you're basing its effectiveness next to other soaps I'd say that it is equal to the same tasks, just less bubbly.

I used to work in a bakery where it was used for cleaning. The owner would buy it in 4-gallon cases and they always came with sheets of the same stream-of-consciousness "all-one-god-faith" spiel that is on the labels. It was interesting bathroom reading, but the soap works well.

I've used it for over 30 years, especially on river trips or outdoor activities that call for biodegradable goodness. I once tried it as toothpaste. Once.

after surfing, I rinse my wetsuit in a 10 gallon plastic tub, and hang it to drip dry. I would add a little peppermint dr bronners to the water as I filled it, and it kept the wetsuit from getting too smelly and didn't have any adverse effect on the neoprene. It also kept the water from getting rank and growing algae all over the inside of the washtub.
I also take one of the little bottles on backpacking trips, and use it as an all purpose soap. I think it's a good product.

after surfing, I rinse my wetsuit in a 10 gallon plastic tub, and hang it to drip dry. I would add a little peppermint dr bronners to the water as I filled it, and it kept the wetsuit from getting too smelly and didn't have any adverse effect on the neoprene. It also kept the water from getting rank and growing algae all over the inside of the washtub.
I also take one of the little bottles on backpacking trips, and use it as an all purpose soap. I think it's a good product.
If I was a shark I would enjoy a peppermint flavoured snack:s0112:

Let's see, we use it for:

shampoo
body wash
dish soap
hand soap(diluted with water in a foam dispenser)
as an ingredient in laundry soap

It is a variant of castile soap, which has been used since at least the 16th century. I have found that often old technologies work as well as newer synthetic stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top