JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I've been doing some thinking, and I've decided to sell my DPMS Sporticle AR-15.

The rifle is in excellent shape, approximately 700 rounds down the barrel. I'm selling the rifle, ammo and mags. I love the rifle, but as much as I love it, it really serves me no practical purpose and doesn't match my shooting style. I've decided that I really don't need an EBR, nor want it as much as I want some extra cash. I've never had the gun jam with brass-cased ammo, but the wolf has jammed a few times. I've made a few changes to the rifle - The normal 'glacier guards' handgrips have been swapped for a 4-rail grip, I have a lightweight aluminum rail-mount bipod on it, folding iron sights (UTG, i think) and a Bushnell 3-9X scope with weaver rings. Rifle comes as is, complete with field-expedient sling mount.

Package includes the rifle, 7 hi-cap mags (2 that came with the gun, 1 mil-spec, 1 p-mag, 3 milsurp, including 1 colt milsurp, and one stamped 'Military/ law enforcement Only'), approx. 1200 rounds of Wolf ammo (If anyone wants an exact count I can dig them out and count, but...) and 200 rounds of Lake City brass reloads from BuyAmmo.com.

I'm asking $1100, but I will consider trades for a concealed carry type handgun + cash or a 1911 + cash. There needs to be some cash in there though. I'd prefer to sell as a whole package, since I don't have any other rifles that chamber this caliber, nor any use for the mags, but I'd be willing to sell the rifle and ammo separately as long as I have a buyer for both.

I don't have any new pictures - someone swiped my camera down in Eugene over Halloween, but I do have some old pictures.
Firearms002.jpg
Firearms004.jpg
Firearms007.jpg
Firearms017.jpg
Firearms018.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg

can you tell me about the quad rail thats installed?

Well... I really know nothing about them. They came off an airsoft gun, to be perfectly honest... I had it lying around, and they fit perfectly... They're aluminum, strong springs, no wobble, no heat... *shrug*
They work, they came from china originally, and they match spec. Thats all I needed...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.