Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DPMS Sporticle AR-15, Ammo and Mags - $1100

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SgtKashim, Nov 9, 2008.

1. SgtKashim

SgtKashim Wilsonville, Oregon Member

SPF

I've been doing some thinking, and I've decided to sell my DPMS Sporticle AR-15.

The rifle is in excellent shape, approximately 700 rounds down the barrel. I'm selling the rifle, ammo and mags. I love the rifle, but as much as I love it, it really serves me no practical purpose and doesn't match my shooting style. I've decided that I really don't need an EBR, nor want it as much as I want some extra cash. I've never had the gun jam with brass-cased ammo, but the wolf has jammed a few times. I've made a few changes to the rifle - The normal 'glacier guards' handgrips have been swapped for a 4-rail grip, I have a lightweight aluminum rail-mount bipod on it, folding iron sights (UTG, i think) and a Bushnell 3-9X scope with weaver rings. Rifle comes as is, complete with field-expedient sling mount.

Package includes the rifle, 7 hi-cap mags (2 that came with the gun, 1 mil-spec, 1 p-mag, 3 milsurp, including 1 colt milsurp, and one stamped 'Military/ law enforcement Only'), approx. 1200 rounds of Wolf ammo (If anyone wants an exact count I can dig them out and count, but...) and 200 rounds of Lake City brass reloads from BuyAmmo.com.

I'm asking $1100, but I will consider trades for a concealed carry type handgun + cash or a 1911 + cash. There needs to be some cash in there though. I'd prefer to sell as a whole package, since I don't have any other rifles that chamber this caliber, nor any use for the mags, but I'd be willing to sell the rifle and ammo separately as long as I have a buyer for both.

I don't have any new pictures - someone swiped my camera down in Eugene over Halloween, but I do have some old pictures.
    Firearms002.jpg
    Firearms004.jpg
    Firearms007.jpg
    Firearms017.jpg
    Firearms018.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg

2. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

So..out of curiosity..are you lookin for a new camera?

3. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

You got one for sale too?

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Be nice to have a "non-firearm related" for sale page here. (Hint!)

4. SgtKashim

Not right now... Other things that need money first - Tuition, car, gas, Christmas, etc... :p

5. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

can you tell me about the quad rail thats installed?

6. SgtKashim

Well... I really know nothing about them. They came off an airsoft gun, to be perfectly honest... I had it lying around, and they fit perfectly... They're aluminum, strong springs, no wobble, no heat... *shrug*
    They work, they came from china originally, and they match spec. Thats all I needed...

7. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

looks like a UTG rail

8. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

hey there do you possibly have this rifle still

9. 2zuks

2zuks Dallas, Oregon Member

It is sold. I PM'd him a week or so ago and he replied that "it's still sold". LOL

10. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

right on thanx

11. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

If this is sold please close the thread ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.