JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I built this a little over a month ago. Shot it at a group shoot, let oldkim take the upper for a test ride and now I am on to other vices. Round count is probably 100 5.56/.223 and probably 100 .22LR. Shoots great! Always wanted one, built it, shot it, love it... But I have a suppressor calling my name.

DPMS Slick Side Lightweight Upper (no dust cover, no fwd assist)
DPMS 7.5" chrome lined 1:7 Barrel wrapped with a DPMS FF handguard, topped off with an A2 FSB and a Faux Flaming Pig
LMT SA BCG and CH (BCG has 1,500 +/- rounds down it, but...it's an LMT)
Plum Crazy Polymer Lower (registered as an "other")
Oly Arms buffer tube assembly (shorty)
YHM Ambi sling attachment

Asking $625
Full price gets a single point sling (black) and the BEC red/green dot that's mounted on top of it.

Note: I am willing to sell it without the BCG/CH for $75 less. Only trades I am looking for is an 870 12ga or a Moss 500ish 12ga. Both trades would need to include $$ on your end.

Located in Olympia. Will be heading up to Seatac area Wed afternoon and up to Renton and Seatac on Sunday the 24th. May be heading down to Ocean City this weekend for you southerners.

PM here or email [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.