JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD to rltrim46ford ***
CHANGED TO WTS - NO TRADES NOW
as I need the cash
ITEM: DPMS Panther Oracle, 3 mags, 90 rounds .223
PRICE: $500
I bought a DPMS Panther Oracle AR-15 and have shot 30 rounds through it.

I bought the AR (16 inch barrel and 6 position stock) from Sportsman's new and bought a couple of extra PMag G3 556 mags. I will include 90 rounds of .223 with the gun. The barrel has a slight blemish. I think it is happened in my gun cabinet. See pic below.

I would like to use Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City (over near Beavercreek Rd and Maple Lane) for the transfers. They only charge $20 per transfer. Buyer pays transfer fee.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a romanian wasr 10/63 from 1977 (if I'm reading the marks right) It's probably pushing the distance you're willing to go but I'm in Cannon Beach. Let me know if you want me to send you pictures. It has a sling and a previous owner painted the furniture and cover green.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference in between 2008 and before?
Generally - As of 2008, there are GP WASR-10/63 rifles which are being made from demilled military rifles. Look for a triangle with arrow (some only have a triangle) on the front trunnion. Quality is much better with these. The mags seat better and Tapco G2 trigger normally.

From Romanian WASR AK-47 Good or Bad? | US Shooter.com
If you have a WASR 10 that was remanufactured by a US company after 2008, then you will have a much better weapon. Century Arms is one company that remanufactures AK-47's. Apparently they have much better quality control in place now. There is little magazine wobble, quality riveting, better accuracy and better machining.

So now the big question is "How do I know when a WASR 10 was remanufactured in the US?"

The first clue as to when the AK-47 was remanufactured is by examining the lettering on the receiver. Is it sloppy and looks like it was done by hand or is it perfect like a typewriter? You want the perfect lettering which indicates more modern gunsmithing.

2nd clue…what type of trigger does it have? Tapco USA G2? The Tapco G2 trigger is a good one and eliminates the trigger slap issue.

3rd clue…the gas piston is a Tapco USA piston

4th clue…Russian style side scope mount

5th clue…military proof triangle by serial number on receiver

6th clue…matching serial numbers on all parts

Generally - As of 2008, there are GP WASR-10/63 rifles which are being made from demilled military rifles. Look for a triangle with arrow (some only have a triangle) on the front trunnion. Quality is much better with these. The mags seat better and Tapco G2 trigger normally.

From Romanian WASR AK-47 Good or Bad? | US Shooter.com
Good luck with your search. Just wanted to say this post was super informative as I have a few family members looking for WASRs.

Could be.
Well, if you're still not interested I'll have to just save my pennies for an AR. If you are interested I can post more pictures. I've noticed neither magazine wobble nor trigger slap. The trigger in it is a tapco G2 single hook system. Serial numbers all match.

BTW, is the lower receiver on the oracle polymer or metal?

2 reasons I'm not really interested. 1. Distance and 2. The green paint. If you were much closer and the furniture and cover were not painted over it would probably been a good fit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.