JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I purchased at beginning of year. Too many projects. Just like new. $250

20160117_152040.jpg 20160117_152028.jpg

FYI: if anyone wants to build an inexpensive 308 AR, I have a complete DPMS 308 upper with their standard weight 16 inch barrel for sale, that would compliment and go with this lower very nicely. Only about 350 rounds fired. It is in excellent condition, and shoots and functions fine. Comes with a Magpul handguard, and I bought two M-LOK rails for it. So it is all ready for mounting rail accessories.

I live in Springfield, which is just east of Veneta where Critr Gitr is located, and would like $260 for the complete upper. Includes bolt assembly and charging handle.

One can get a DPMS 308 lower parts kit for little money, to then have a complete 308 AR rifle.

Critr Gitr: I hope that you don't mind me tagging this to your ad. I thought that doing this might help us both sell our stuff. If you would prefer that I remove this, just message me and I will delete this post.

This is one of those deals that comes around only once in a long while where someone should say "I'll take both!"
GLWS
I would take both if I didn't have a lower already, I do need a complete upper though and would like to chat you lance. Pm sent with phone number

Free bump for the lower too;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.