JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody know anyone in the Portland area that stocks this gun? Everywhere I've talked to says they don't have it in stock so they have to order it. I'm pretty picky about what I shoot so I really don't want to order a rifle before I see if it fits me right.

Why not call DPMS and find out who carries the product in POrtland or some other regional city.
Could be there is not enough demand ( This Not a knockon the gun just reality - you cannot carry everything).

Buds gun shop online I assume? Yes there are out of stock there, plus I'd really like to hold a gun in my hand before I order it. I'm too picky at what I like and don't like and there are way too many out there that just don't feel right. I went on the DPMS website to find their dealers, which is about 50% accurate. I called about 10 places with no luck so I thought I'd try here to see if anybody knows for sure.

Called a lot of place. I thought someone on hear might have seen one at a gun shop or knows someone that has one for sale. If not I will continue where I left off and start calling 11-50 on the list.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top