JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS IS A NIB,DPMS LR 308, 20"HEAVY BARREL WITH FLASH SUPPRESSOR.IT HAS THE SHELL DEFLECTOR,FOWARD ASSIST AND DUST COVER. IT WAS SPECIAL ORDERED WITH THE FLAT TOP BUT WITH THE A2 STYLE FORWARD GRIP. IT COMES WITH DPMS REMOVABLE POP UP SIGHT'S,($230 OPTION).CLEANING KIT,ALL PAPER WORK AND SLING.JUST ADDED, BRAND NEW EOTECH 512,A65 SIGHT AND 3X MAGNIFIER AND A 200 RND BATTLE PACK OF AMMO! THIS IS A TOTAL SHTF SET UP.THE SECOND PHOTO IS THE SAME SIGHTING SYSTEM ON ANOTHER RIFLE.
I'M ASKING $1900 OBO FOR EVERYTHING FTF.I'll throw in 5 more brand new unopened mags for a total of 7 this is the last time I'm listing this
WILL CONSIDER TRADE'S. I ESPECIALLY LIKE SS RUGER 44's ,KIMBER 45's, MODEL 700 LONG RANGE RIFLES.I WILL SELL JUST THE RIFLE,WITH THE 7 NEW MAGS FOR $1400

Interested in Remington Model 700 ADL in 7MM magnum with 3x9 Bushnell scope and Remington Model 700 SPS in 22-250 with 26" bull barrel, free floated barrel and 6x18 bushnell banner scope. PM me back if interested.

I added 5 new mags to sweeten the deal.With the Eotech sight system, 200 rounds of ammo and pop up sights this is a real deal.This is the last post,then I'm going to open all the packages and put it together.
Thanks for looking ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.