JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an A2 style AR with a DPMS lower and Bushmaster 5.56 upper. No idea on round count but it still shoots straight (I can bullseye the 1/2 pound Tannerite targets which are a little bigger than a baby food jar with iron sights at 100yrds and I'm not that good of a shot). I've put about 1000rds through it with no feed or fire problems. It has a six position stock and I believe a 16" barrell (not HBAR). No pics, but if you've seen one A2 you've seen them all. This will also come with an inexpensive variable scope (I think it is 3-9x40) with carry handle mount and 8 to 10 30rd magazines. Will also throw in the 60 rounds of XM193 I have left.

Asking $SOLD - FTF only in Hillsboro/Beaverton/Portland area

I need cash :( so the only trade I'd consider is a stripped lower ($175 credit)or up to $500 credit for a decent hunting rifle in .30-06 or .308 (M700 preferred). Hunting rifle can be used and of any age (okay, within 50 years) that is in good functional shape and a scope would be nice but not a deal breaker. Credit will be dependant upon condition and model.

-Brian

Last Edited:
Chrome Barrel: I don't know how to tell.
Flat Top Upper: Not on an A2. A2 means carry handle uppper.
Hand guard: Yes, heat shielded round handguards.
Font sight: Yes, standard from sight.

Not to be redundant, but here's a quick primer on carry handles:
A1 - old-school carry handle
A2 - carry handle (adjustable sights)
A3 - Flattop
A4 - a nice German made Audi.

Good summary, thanks. Just wish all manufacturers and people would call the uppers by the correct name.

Did you buy it new? Does the rifle come with a case (hard or soft)? What brand scope? Trying to get an idea of what it comes with -- the info will help it sell to someone! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.