JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have one they want to sell/also would like any imput/knowledge anyone has about them also RRA eop varmint uppers. Also imput on twist and bullet weight would be nice i have and idea of what i want.

Im thinking on going With 1-9 20" bull barrel by DPMS
i sould be able to use 50 to 70 grain bullets without keyhole as far as i know any input on this would be very helpfull.:s0155:

Thanks
James

well i reload so whatever my hunting requires.
I would like to be able to shoot 50 to 70 grain bullets. And also need to decide what to go with the 20" or 24". this will be my desert rifle for varmints from sage rat to coyote. And also does anyone know what single shot block to get?

Well they have 1-8 twist for all thier uppers atleast the ones i want and 1-8 or 1-12 in the 24" model.

what bullets weights would work with a 20 or 24 inch 1-8 twist?

And Rock Rivers arms are good correct, All the review's i could find on them and DPMS varmint uppers were great with sub moa and good long range results too.

I want a varmint upper,A2 stock and panther pistolgrip. Should be one sexy lady after im done.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top