JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Bump....$35o.b.o. On the aluminum handguards and $20o.b.o. On the bushmaster handguards with the delta ring and the piece that goes on the end of the handguard.

New carbine length DPMS aluminum free float hand guards. $40 o.b.o. ea. 10 available.

Here is the link for more info:
AR-15/M16 FREE FLOAT TUBE - Brownells

Party pooper post...

I bought mine from you, I could of sworn you had it posted new, and now that I see this thread again, I can confirm you posted them as NEW

Mine showed up WELL USED, Worn on the end(all chipped up)??? How?? Also wear from being threaded on, and rubbed on the upper...

So much for new???

Party pooper post...

I bought mine from you, I could of sworn you had it posted new, and now that I see this thread again, I can confirm you posted them as NEW

Mine showed up WELL USED, Worn on the end(all chipped up)??? How?? Also wear from being threaded on, and rubbed on the upper...

So much for new???

Maybe you should take your problem to a PM, Thread crapping is against the rules. I picked one of these up and it looked great and i thought he was a great guy to deal with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews