JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a dpms ar-10 I would like to trade or sell I'm asking 1800 cash and I am really only basing it on some of the other prices I've seen here and there, if you would like to make an offer feel free. It is full length with an a-2 butt stock flat top upper ( will come with the original a-2 carry handle). Comes with 2 factory mags, a 5 rouder and 5 or 6 p mags I can't remember for certain how many I have. Stock and hand guard have been painted an o.d/black camo pattern. It has a 20' heavy barrel in the regular m-16 style, not a bull barrel. Has a yankey hill flip up sight gas block. Utg bi pod. Extended charging handle latch. Has the 'ar-restor' piston buffer installed. Has had about 150 rounds fired through it and been cleaned and well kept! I will send pictures on request as the sight is not allowing for it right now. Comes with some ammo for the right deal!As for trades...Possibly a jeep? I would take a 1000 cash and an aimpoint/eotech/acog. I'm looking for something in 30-06. Id love to find a rem 700 in .300 r.u.m. Wouldn't mind an ar in .300aac/6.8 spc and cash depending on the quality of rifle. Feel free to make offers, I'm fairly open minded! 503-560-6884 call,text or email anytime. Thanks!

Last Edited:
I'm interested. Pictures please.

On the off chance you'd be interested: I have some AR15 lowers fully built out with Palmetto state arms LPK and Magpul grip and butt stock. Great trigger pull and what not. I'd be willing to toss one in and cash.

So 1800 is not a fair price given the market? Consider what the rifle comes with...6 pmags 2 original dpms mags. 100 rounds of ammo. a 100 dollar buffer...a 100 dollar scope. a 80 front sight. Bi-pod and magpul rail adaptor. So how much exactly would you say the guy who bought it over payed? Do you have any gold you may have bought in 1960 your interested in selling to me at say even 10% mark-up?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.