JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
DPMS AP4 AR15 Complete lower for sale, $300 I'll sweeten the deal with 2 factory mags two Magpul Pmags, the factory carrying case Hogue pistol grip and 100 Rounds of .223. This is a factory assembled lower from DPMS came on a complete rifle I have just decided to keep the upper for a SBR project.

If you are interested I would also sell the complete rifle, with everything in the second picture plus a soft case with 4 magazine pockets for $950. This is a factory assembled rifle and has 80 rounds through it.

I would be interested in trading for a 1911, a threaded or thread-able .22lr. rifle or pistol, LCP, LCR, AK, or ??????

DSC01277.jpg
DSC01274.jpg

Still available. I would also be interested in an XD-M. Will consider other handguns, I just don't get to the rifle range that much.:eek:

Thanks for the offers, not really interested in an SKS, the only rifle I might be interested in is an AK. I have a 24" barreled AR and I'm in the process of SBR'ing my 10.5" barreled AR pistol. The reason I am offering this is because it overlaps the other two.

I have an SKS with some extras and a few other pieces that aren't on your want list. Email me at [email protected] and lets talk. In a pinch I can come up with cash but it is so tacky to deal like that-:) Louie

I had the SKS and we talked on the phone. I see you are interested in a 1911. I have a Cold Lightweight Commander if you are interested.

Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.