Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

DPMS AP4 or just the lower

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by cyclesarge, Oct 7, 2009.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

DPMS AP4 AR15 Complete lower for sale, $300 I'll sweeten the deal with 2 factory mags two Magpul Pmags, the factory carrying case Hogue pistol grip and 100 Rounds of .223. This is a factory assembled lower from DPMS came on a complete rifle I have just decided to keep the upper for a SBR project.

If you are interested I would also sell the complete rifle, with everything in the second picture plus a soft case with 4 magazine pockets for $950. This is a factory assembled rifle and has 80 rounds through it.

I would be interested in trading for a 1911, a threaded or thread-able .22lr. rifle or pistol, LCP, LCR, AK, or ??????

DSC01277.jpg
    DSC01274.jpg

2. motohead185

motohead185 Portland, OR Member

PM sent and forgot to add that i have the orginal kit with 5 mags and a SERPA Holster and cable lock.

3. cyclesarge

Still available. I would also be interested in an XD-M. Will consider other handguns, I just don't get to the rifle range that much.:eek:

Thanks for the offers, not really interested in an SKS, the only rifle I might be interested in is an AK. I have a 24" barreled AR and I'm in the process of SBR'ing my 10.5" barreled AR pistol. The reason I am offering this is because it overlaps the other two.

4. Jman83

Jman83 GO DUCKS!!! Member

pm sent

5. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

6. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I have an SKS with some extras and a few other pieces that aren't on your want list. Email me at 46fordpu@centurytel.net and lets talk. In a pinch I can come up with cash but it is so tacky to deal like that-:) Louie

7. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

PM sent.

Keith

8. cyclesarge

Price drop, I'll sell the rifle with the factory equipment only for $850.

9. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I had the SKS and we talked on the phone. I see you are interested in a 1911. I have a Cold Lightweight Commander if you are interested.

Louie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.