Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DPMS AP4 or just the lower

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by cyclesarge, Oct 7, 2009.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

DPMS AP4 AR15 Complete lower for sale, $300 I'll sweeten the deal with 2 factory mags two Magpul Pmags, the factory carrying case Hogue pistol grip and 100 Rounds of .223. This is a factory assembled lower from DPMS came on a complete rifle I have just decided to keep the upper for a SBR project.

If you are interested I would also sell the complete rifle, with everything in the second picture plus a soft case with 4 magazine pockets for $950. This is a factory assembled rifle and has 80 rounds through it.

I would be interested in trading for a 1911, a threaded or thread-able .22lr. rifle or pistol, LCP, LCR, AK, or ??????

DSC01277.jpg
    DSC01274.jpg

2. motohead185

motohead185 Portland, OR Member

PM sent and forgot to add that i have the orginal kit with 5 mags and a SERPA Holster and cable lock.

3. cyclesarge

Still available. I would also be interested in an XD-M. Will consider other handguns, I just don't get to the rifle range that much.:eek:

Thanks for the offers, not really interested in an SKS, the only rifle I might be interested in is an AK. I have a 24" barreled AR and I'm in the process of SBR'ing my 10.5" barreled AR pistol. The reason I am offering this is because it overlaps the other two.

4. Jman83

Jman83 GO DUCKS!!! Member

pm sent

5. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

6. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I have an SKS with some extras and a few other pieces that aren't on your want list. Email me at 46fordpu@centurytel.net and lets talk. In a pinch I can come up with cash but it is so tacky to deal like that-:) Louie

7. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

PM sent.

Keith

8. cyclesarge

Price drop, I'll sell the rifle with the factory equipment only for $850.

9. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I had the SKS and we talked on the phone. I see you are interested in a 1911. I have a Cold Lightweight Commander if you are interested.

Louie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.