JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I acquired a dmps ap4 lr 308 the other day.Took it to the range loaded it and click....pulled the charging handle ,ejected bullet than chambered the next one and click,nothing.I then picked up those two bullets noticed the light strikes ,put them back into mag and bang.So i went home and pulled gun apart and it had lightened yellow springs in it with a two stage trigger(not enough umph in the spring for the surplus ammo that i had).I yanked the trigger group out and replaced with geissele ssa-e trigger.Now she runs like raped ape!!!Hope this helps someone that experiences this problem.

I had the same problem. Had a bill Springfield trigger in mine with the yellow JP springs and had the light primer strikes when shooting surplus ammo. Bill recommends using the standard hammer spring, but it totally lost the nice trigger pull. Geissele all the way!

I did leave out that after first trip to range I went home and took yellow spring (just hammer not disconector)out and put the spring out of a psa lower parts kit in.That time it light striked the first round,I ejected it ,dropped mag then stuck round back in and bang x5 then click..thats when the nice trigger got snatched outta my ar15 and traded for a 2 stage ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top