Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DPMS AP4 AR15 and many extras

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Mudpuppy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy Yamhill county Member

I am selling my DPMS AP4 AR15. It has a 16” M4 barrel. It comes with the following accessories. A UTG quadrail and 3 or 4 magpul ladder rail covers, 5 magpul mags, 2 metal aftermarket mags, and 1 Colt mag (all 30 rounders), a magpul RVG foreward grip, a magpul ergo grip, a magpul enhanced trigger guard, a magpul MBUS rear sight, an ambidextrious single point sling mount, a Ches-tac single point sling (2” wide/ OD green), a mod gear UTG tactical assault vest (OD green) with all the pouches and a drop leg holster and platform, and 500 rounds of American eagle 5.56 on stripper clips.

The rail covers, forward grip, ergo grip and trigger guard are all flat dark earth in color. Everything else (except sling and tac vest) is black.

I also have the original hand guards, pistol grip, and detachable carry handle/rear sight.

Close to $1600 worth of gun and gear. Selling for $1250 or best offer. No trades please!!

I don’t want to sell it but my divorce and my bills say its gotta go….I hope the zombies can hold off until I can replace it all!:paranoid:

I can take pictures tomorrow and get them posted or email/text them to those interested. Thanks for looking. AR.JPG

AR.JPG

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. Schmoe

Schmoe oregon city New Member

Do you have any pics?

3. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy Yamhill county Member

I do have pics...now I just have to figure out how to get them posted. I can also text or email them to someone who may be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.