JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling an ALMOST NEW DPMS Sportical NATO 5.56.

The gun has been to the range one time and has had only 20 rounds of a combination of XM193 and Hornady TAP through it. Examining the gun should verify the claim I am making. The gun only has some minor markings from storing, putting on a benchrest and taking on and off optics, nothing that is out of the ordinary for a gun used a few times. The gun has had a trigger job done to improve its performance. The factory DPMS triggers are not too great, but this one has been modified for a much cleaner pull.

The gun includes the factory DPMS black pelican style case, cleaning tools, as well as two unused DPMS 30rd magazines.

Here are the specs of the gun:

Barrel:
•16" Lite Contour w/A2 flash hider (birdcage)
•4140 chrome-moly steel
•6 grooves, right-hand 1x9 twist,
button rifled

Chamber:
•5.56x45mm

Method of Operation:
•Gas operated rotating bolt

Bolt & Carrier:
•8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated
and plated per Mil Spec
•Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated
and plated per Mil Spec

Weight:
•Empty - 6.3 lbs.

Length:
•Extended: 36 3/8"
•Collapsed: 32 1/2"

Upper Receiver:
•Flattop Lo-Pro, Extruded
•6066-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
•Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec
•Right hand ejection

Lower Receiver:
•Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
•Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec
•Semi-Auto trigger group
•Aluminum trigger guard
•Aluminum magazine release button

Stock:
•DPMS Pardus Carbine Stock

Handguards:
•GlacierGuards™.
•Oval Carbine Length
•Aluminum Delta Ring

Asking: $685.00

Terms:
I will do a FTF in WA only and sell for CASH. I am located in Southwest Washington, in Vancouver.

For all other transactions I will only accept a POSTAL Money Order. If you really require to use a Certified Check, then be prepared for long waits and complications; but I may be open to it. If located outside of WA, I can ship to an FFL who will accept a gun from a non-FFL. If your FFL requires the gun be shipped from another FFL, then you will have to pay an additional $20 to receive the gun from my FFL. Buyer must pay all shipping and FFL fees.

I decided that I bought too many guns during the election and now I am in need to get rid of some to increase my cashflow. The gun really is nice and shoots great, but I cannot afford to keep it. My loss, your gain.

23a5xd.jpg
20arqjl.jpg
168c1e0.jpg
5flzcj.jpg