JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For trade I have a DPMS AP4 Carbine chambered in 5.56. This rifle has a 16" barrel with a 1x9 twist. I bought this rifle brand new in 2011 and not a round has been fired (except by the factory for testing). I have other ARs that I shoot and I have a couple of other guns I'm interested in trading for and that's why this one is on the block. This carbine comes with everything from the factory (2 mags, case, paperwork, etc.).

Here is a link to the DPMS website that tells more about the carbine:
http://www.dpmsinc.com/AP4-CARBINE_ep_102-1.html

I'm interested in trading for:

Springfield XDs 45
M1 Carbine (military issue)
1903A3 (military issue that hasn't been modified)
Marlin 1895 in 45-70, 357 or 44 (or similar)

+/- cash

2013-02-22130623_zps35ae5ee3.jpg 2013-02-22130646_zps7f5370f4.jpg

Last Edited:
For trade I have a DPMS AP4 Carbine chambered in 5.56. This rifle has a 16" barrel with a 1x9 twist. I bought this rifle brand new in 2011 and not a round has been fired (except by the factory for testing). I have other ARs that I shoot and I have a couple of other guns I'm interested in trading for and that's why this one is on the block. This carbine comes with everything from the factory (2 mags, case, paperwork, etc.).

Here is a link to the DPMS website that tells more about the carbine:
http://www.dpmsinc.com/AP4-CARBINE_ep_102-1.html

I'm interested in trading for:

Springfield XDs 45
M1 Carbine (military issue)
1903A3 (military issue that hasn't been modified)
Marlin 1895 in 45-70, 357 or 44 (or similar)

+/- cash

Hi Alex
One of the main reasons I did not do this trade is I am in Vancouver and I can't travel have a very ill wife. I saw that you lived up north.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.