JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I appreciate all the help that I've received in this build and the 15 thread as well. I'm going to be taking them out this weekend to the pit to test them out.

I've correctly headspaced both builds. Barrel nuts are torqued to between 35 and 50 ft lbs. I've lubed the bolts and BCGs, plus the FCGs, plus the pins (Tetra lube).

Is there anything else I should do to them before taking them out or after firing?

Is there anything else I should do to them before taking them out or after firing?
Other than full function testing, you should be good. There are any number of sources on function testing procedures available with a google search. Some more thourough than others so viewing a selection of them is adviseable. It should include all aspects of proper function and not just the trigger/bolt function, which is probably the most common "limited" function testing.

Make smoke and have fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads