Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dpms .300 saum

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by jcs3, Aug 31, 2009.

1. jcs3

jcs3 Vancouver, WA Member

A friend is looking for a DPMS LR complete rifle or upper chambered in .300 Short Action Ultra Mag. DPMS discontinued this rifle. Anyone have one they are interested in parting with or knows someone who is? GunBroker has some, but with jacked up prices. Looking for reasonably new to NIB with reasonable price tag. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. CurtisC

CurtisC Brandon, MS New Member

Joe:

I have for sale a DPMS .300 SAUM with 3x12x52 Cabella's scope... fired 7 times to zero scope...comes with carry case . I paid $1299 for it w/o scope or case. I would like to sell it to buy a new woodworking machine for my shop.

It's a great gun but heck I haven't even used it enough to justify keeping it. It is very accurate and is a great piece to add to anyone's collection.

I would take $1400 firm plus shipping with 2 clips, case, ammo and scope included....need to buy my new machine ASAP. Will email pictures.

Phone: 601 906 1039
    email: exec_res@comcast.net

DPMS1small.jpg

DPMS2small.jpg

3. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I think he meant two MAGAZINES, not two clips. Clips are for Garands, and various bolt action rifles.

4. CurtisC

CurtisC Brandon, MS New Member

FYI...sold the gun locally. Thanks for taking time to look and respond...have a very blessed week ahead.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.