JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another gun in the safe that has never been shot..... This is is a hard to find rifle, kind of rare from what I can (or can't find) about it.

Link here to DPMS page LITE HUNTER but mine has the muzzle brake, not shown in the DPMS pics.

New, and unfired. I paid more during "the rush" but figure $1,550 is fair, I don't think DPMS is making anything other than the cheap 308s while they catch up on ordered. I'll include the 5 and 20 round mags that came with it, plus 5 more 20 round mags. The ultra lite really is a nice gun, I bought the 260 during the rush cause I couldn't find the 243 I wanted, then found a 243 a week later. Just don't need both. I think with the mags that are still a little hard to come by you won't find one cheaper...or really one available anywhere. Bipod not included. Scope and mount shown could be included for a good deal, ask if you'd like pricing on them, those too are unused except for being mounted.

Will be listing elsewhere, first I'll take it wins.

11aef77.jpg