JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those not familiar with Portland that's old town, which is a massive homeless and drug and crime area. Just a couple months ago the homeless village the city set up there had to shut down due to too much gunfire. Apparently stray bullets were going into even the administrative buildings they set up.

It's a really bad area. I remember ten years ago even walking through there and homeless smoking crack pipes as police walked by within 3 feet of them and did nothing. I was like where the hell am I? Businesses there have feces stuck in their mail slots by the homeless and worse.
A78569ED-9330-47DA-B9D6-6ED2FC957ACC.png

Nothing will come of it.
Yep, it's repeated what around 7 times per night now in various places, most often around se 122 - se 143rd or so, Ne 11th ish, or se 82nd area around Powell to foster (felony flats). Police roll up with their RV thing long after everything is over and pick up shell casings.

I like danger and excitement. Might head down to Dante's Inferno on Burnside later for some fire dancers and goofy performances. Hiding from wild elements is not my bag baby! Will be wearing a bright red tshirt (easier target lol).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top