JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of you probably noticed the site went down for about five minutes fifteen minutes ago. Luckily, I was able to get it back up quickly. Unfortunately, the problem that caused it is too much server CPU usage by the database that drives this site, so once again I had to upgrade the plan. We were actually at 151% of our allocated capacity :s0001:

We're now on the top tier of shared hosting, and the only place to go after that is to a dedicated server. Hopefully this holds up until I can find a more permanent solutions for our hosting needs. While stressful, this means we're growing as we should be. I know I haven't told you guys where we're at as far as hits and visitors go, but it's pretty impressive for a site that isn't even three months old yet:

Total Visits: 11,731
Total Unique Visitors: 3,951
Pageviews: 143,657
Daily Visits: 460-598/day
Daily Unique Visits: 209-396/day

A huge thank you to everyone who has donated and OFA, I wouldn't be able to afford the cost of this site without your help :s0155:

Are there features you can cut back until you get capacity issues figured out? I thought you mentioned that avatars consumed a lot of bandwidth? As much as I like having mine, I'd be willing to give it up for a while until another solution is found.

Hey Sun, I really appreciate it but that's not needed. The avatars effect bandwidth usage; SQL queries from general site usage cause the CPU load. We'll figure it out soon enough, hopefully this plan will last us a while ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top