JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been debating on joining for a while now. Can I use my steel targets on the riffle ranges? I love shooting steel with my handguns, are the silhouette ranges only available during matches? Thanks!

I've been debating on joining for a while now. Can I use my steel targets on the riffle ranges? I love shooting steel with my handguns, are the silhouette ranges only available during matches? Thanks!
You can use your steel targets with rifles on the Dynamic Range, but not on the 100 Yard range with benches and covered firing line. The Silhouette range is open for pistols and blackpowder, but no centerfire rifles. There are only a few club provided silhouette targets, but you can set up your own steel targets there as well. You must follow club guidelines for steel targets (minimum distances, deflection angle, etc.).

I'm going to the Long Range Orientation tonight at DRRC. This orientation session is required if you want to shoot "unsupervised," (i.e. not in a match) long range. I want to shoot 600 yards on Long Range Days, so I'm going. This orientation is offered at least once a month, but it's the only one on the calendar that is after weekday work hours: the others scheduled are all on weekdays. Tonight from 6-8pm. Meet in the clubhouse before going out to the 1000 yard line. See you there.

You lucked out on weather if you shot on Sunday!

So true! It was beautiful, and very few people were there.
IMG_20170507_160536.jpg

290013-2d3fef1d1201ee15d31767affb34e98a.jpg

WoooHoooo! I'm famous!
I'm not sure, I think this is the 400 yard line, but it may be 300 (lower targets) during the Appleseed One Day Qualifier.
As you can see by the muzzle on the left, most of the guns used were ARs. I was stickin it out with my ol Ruger 77. Had a really good time that day.

I was a member about 15 years ago. Nice place, but way too expensive for my income. With a disability, I can't do work so I was stuck with paying full tilt. Too bad they don't offer a very reasonable price for poor retired old guys on S.S.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top