JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where to start? Nearly 40, father of two, husband of 9 years. 6 Years 11B in the US Army with an honorable discharge, currently employed in the flooring industry.

Other than firearms, my interests are in homebrewing good beer, Jeeps, emergency preparedness.

Welcome Karvin.
This is a Great place to live and work.
I have been here for 34 years and 6 mos. and know there to be many very good shooters, reloaders and gunsmiths in the county.
The Douglas Co. Sheriff's Office holds the State 4 man Team PPC record to this day....set in 1982.

Well... a Jeeper too eh? I suppose I should have clarified that I have lived in the Roseburg area for most of my life, other than military sponsored "vacations" and a quick trip to Berlin as a civilian. I am looking to build up a working supply of firearms for mostly hunting and SHTF scenarios. I am not paranoid about zombies or anything silly like that.... but better prepared than with your pants down.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top