Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Douglas County New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Karvin, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Karvin

Karvin Douglas County, Oregon Member

Where to start? Nearly 40, father of two, husband of 9 years. 6 Years 11B in the US Army with an honorable discharge, currently employed in the flooring industry.

Other than firearms, my interests are in homebrewing good beer, Jeeps, emergency preparedness.

2. wyojeeper

wyojeeper Lebanon, MO Member

Welcome. I am also in Douglas county. New to Rosebuerg actually.
    Rick

3. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

hello and welcome to the Forum. I have a house in Oakland, renting for now, but going back to retire one of these days!

4. Jacurso

Jacurso Douglas Co. Active Member

Welcome Karvin.
    This is a Great place to live and work.
    I have been here for 34 years and 6 mos. and know there to be many very good shooters, reloaders and gunsmiths in the county.
    The Douglas Co. Sheriff's Office holds the State 4 man Team PPC record to this day....set in 1982.

5. Karvin

Well... a Jeeper too eh? I suppose I should have clarified that I have lived in the Roseburg area for most of my life, other than military sponsored "vacations" and a quick trip to Berlin as a civilian. I am looking to build up a working supply of firearms for mostly hunting and SHTF scenarios. I am not paranoid about zombies or anything silly like that.... but better prepared than with your pants down.

6. wyojeeper

Had to part with my Wrangler a few years ago, looking to get another Jeep. Cant stand to be without one.
    Rick

7. Karvin

I have a 71 Jeepster Commando for sale. Check CraigsList or here in the appropriate section. I will go heavy on the trade portion for the right firearm.

8. wyojeeper

Sent a PM.