JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A look at a Doubletap compared to a COP .357. And a J-frame S&W.

I think if you want one get one. But don't talk yourself into it. I bought it because I collect. Not as my only carry gun.
Hey. I know we all have different budgets. Now may not be the time for a Doubletap.

I will say the gun itself dose look well made. Even if they keep making changes. I notice round ejector buttons on early guns. Mine has square. Not sure what else they changed. Also you get no ejector. And can not take the gun apart for cleaning. Or you void the warranty. As for warranty? Who knows how long this company will be around to make repairs. I know the ''one gun'' company that made the COP did not last.

Don't think I don't like it. I do. It's just a little special[As in short bus]. History will judge how well the Doubletap holds up. And sells. But don't be surprised if years from now it's worth a lot of money! Or maybe just a foot note? As always the choice is yours.

Sorry I have not fired it yet. So no comment there.

DSCN4066.jpg

DSCN4077.jpg

DSCN4071.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR