JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
@Joe Link

I've noticed this morning that a couple of my attempts to post resulted in double, even triple posts. It appears the post is not going through, then suddenly it appears with another. After looking at some other threads, it appears I'm not the only one this has happened to. Just thought I'd call it out in case there is an issue.

One piece of info I can add - when I tried to post, nothing happened, then when I tried again, it said I had wait XX seconds before performing the action. If I refreshed the page, suddenly my post was there as was another.

EDIT to add this - I ran into the same problem trying to post this thread - it took several attempts/refreshes to finally get it to post. I haven't seen this type of behavior on the site before.

EDIT to add more - I now see my original thread has posted twice. AND the search link for my classifieds is down again too.

Last Edited:
I think I found the issue. Seems one of our servers is at capacity again. I'm going to do what I can to get it up and running now, but search is going to be spotty for a while.

ditto - still seeing it, especially in certain threads.

the website takes a while to respond to the post request and people don't notice the progress bar in the upper left corner and select the submit button again.

I did notice that, but at least for me, the progress bar is never ending.

Thanks for the updates guys. I think I might have got it this time. If it happens again after you read this post, let me know :)

Search will be incomplete until we've finished reindexing the site, might take a couple of hours.

If you happen to come across any multiple posts please post a link here so I can delete the duplicates.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top