JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Like new DSC StarCar Carbine flat top with less than 500 rds.(zero malfunctions) through it, originally purchased new this past May. It's a great rifle, but the AR-15 platform just doesn't float my boat anymore, so it's time for a new toy. Has six position stock and 16" heavy barrel, I have changed out the pistol grip with a Tapco and added a rail to the hand guard. Also included in this deal are 380 rds. of .223 (mostly steel case), 3 extra magazines, a rear sight, 4x32 scope with rings (pictured), the original pistol grip, and a sling. Asking $800.00 for all, reasonable offers will be considered. If you're in the market for an AR, here's your chance to jump on a package deal at a great price! Possibly willing to do a partial trade + cash on your end if you have something that interests me. I'm currently in the market for a compact or sub-compact 9mm, a newer Kel Tec PF-9 would be ideal. FTF, Oregon residents only with valid DL or CHL.
DoubleStar - Basic Rifles

View attachment 203705
DSC03891.jpg
DSC03890.jpg

Last Edited:
I really like the rifle. I have a taurus PT111 and a kel tec P11........but no cash......:( If there is anything else that you might be looking for let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.