Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Double Star AR-15 Carbine + 380rds. and Accessories

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by mcsquid160, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mcsquid160

mcsquid160 Eugene, Oregon New Member

SOLD

Like new DSC StarCar Carbine flat top with less than 500 rds.(zero malfunctions) through it, originally purchased new this past May. It's a great rifle, but the AR-15 platform just doesn't float my boat anymore, so it's time for a new toy. Has six position stock and 16" heavy barrel, I have changed out the pistol grip with a Tapco and added a rail to the hand guard. Also included in this deal are 380 rds. of .223 (mostly steel case), 3 extra magazines, a rear sight, 4x32 scope with rings (pictured), the original pistol grip, and a sling. Asking $800.00 for all, reasonable offers will be considered. If you're in the market for an AR, here's your chance to jump on a package deal at a great price! Possibly willing to do a partial trade + cash on your end if you have something that interests me. I'm currently in the market for a compact or sub-compact 9mm, a newer Kel Tec PF-9 would be ideal. FTF, Oregon residents only with valid DL or CHL.
    DoubleStar - Basic Rifles

DSC03892.jpg
    DSC03891.jpg
    DSC03890.jpg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. mcsquid160

mcsquid160 Eugene, Oregon New Member

btt

3. Hungus

Hungus SE Portland Member

I really like the rifle. I have a taurus PT111 and a kel tec P11........but no cash......:( If there is anything else that you might be looking for let me know.

4. mikeking1010

mikeking1010 Pendelton, Or New Member

I have a kel tec pf9 and the g17 version of the kel tec sub 2000. Would you do both those pluse some cash. I'm the original owner with just a few hundred rounds through each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.