JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a first tooday. After having shot a few rounds I get 2 for one. Pull the trigger and the 45 ACP RO shoots 2 rounds. No a good feeling. I have only 2500 rounds thru it. I clean it religously. Guess I need to send into SA for a check up. It is a Range Officer thats only 3 months young. Could this be anything other than the gun itself?

Hi Gringle,
Could be the sear spring is to light, Sear is cut back to much, the Sear is negative or full cock notoh of the hammer is negative or both are negative. Need to make the both Hammer/Sear system neutral to slightly positive. Could be that it is you finger like Eddywangchang.
Hope this helps,
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Sent the Range Office back to S/A. They covered shipping both ways, they rcvd it last Tuesday via Fedex and have it repaired and back in Fedex by Friday. It showed up today and is now back home. It was the sear. I am impressed by their quick turn around and customer service. I love their 1911 and I feel like I am in good hands with their customer service. S/A cemented me as a client today. Thank you S/A.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top