JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what do we know about this item?

1585276811572.png

It takes two triggers, I'm surprised no one has put two binary triggers in it yet.

This is another of those things that tell me, "You're not going any further around the bend."

Wash. residents: Whattaya want to do, drive Bob Ferguson crazy?

Feel so ... conflicted ... weirdness, but plastic fantastic. Oh, screw it, I love the absurd to much.

Though, counterpoint, I kept the little double-barrel barreled revolver for the briefest of periods. (Though that wasn't the only strange and superfluous thing drop-kicked out of the picture back in that brief time period. And I just lost my train of thought. :p)

usfehxl-jpg.jpg

bcygya6-jpg.jpg

CG: I recognize the attraction of such shiny objects, had a fling with a snake-eye double barrel/double hammer 22LR tip-down NICKLE PLATED Rossi derringer myself.

It cocked by pulling the hammers back just like on an old coach shot gun, only in a pocket pistol...but I got over it. Finally.

Still serves me well as it was a sort of dose giving a degree of immunization from the truly pointless.

Last Edited:
If I needed to lay down suppression fire, I think this would be neat. Other than that, nah. Not for me.

If I did it wouldn't be the first time I did something double barrel stupid.

.410 b.jpg

Classic Firearms just gave a double AR15 away. I have a 45/70 Double Rifle imported & labled Remington & you can regulate the barrels for point of impact. Waited 4 years to get it, Temington imported 500 & I've never shot it. But I just got what I always wanted a true Gatling Gun & a second on order. My wife who can take guns or leave them wanted one too. I'm old, broken down & Happy!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top