JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shotgun, Double barrel, Over-Under, 12 Gauge, Tri-Star, Never Fired, Solid Walnut Stock with weather grip finish. With three chokes. 20210601_000640.jpg 20210601_000640.jpg 20210601_000655.jpg 20210601_000946.jpg 20210601_000655.jpg 20210601_000843.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Please forgive my delayed response and reply at such a late hour, I work unpredictable and various hours. Though I am off the next few days so the answer to your question is "Yes" I will be around and available. I will have to make some measurements for you on the barrel length and length of pull, I will try to get that for you directly.

Regards,
Jim
Are you around today or tomorrow?? I have cas

Please forgive my delayed response and reply at such a late hour, I work unpredictable and various hours. Though I am off the next few days so the answer to your question is "Yes" I will be around and available. I will have to make some measurements for you on the barrel length and length of pull, I will try to get that for you directly.

Regards,
Jim
What is the barrel length?

What is the barrel

What is the barrel length? LOP?
The barrel is 28.00:"
The length of pull is 14.25 with the recoil pad of .750", so length of pull without the recoil pad is 13.50".
I will be around tomorrow and available in the afternoon thru early evening.

Regards
Jim

The barrel is 28.00:"
The length of pull is 14.25 with the recoil pad of .750", so length of pull without the recoil pad is 13.50".
I will be around tomorrow and available in the afternoon thru early evening.

Regards
Jim
Jim- I would love to come take a look at the gun tomorrow or Sunday. Like I said, I have cash in hand and if everything looks great, then I will take it. Send me you cell number and I can text you so we can find the right time for me to come out there. I am in Sherwood, so not far. My cell is 5038512055

Regards,
Jim
still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top