JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that a pretty good forecast. the media and government will certainly capitalize on this situation. I love that he is a Piers Morgan and Obama fan, and against gun ownership...haha

The LAPD is too pissed to let anyone else take him out. They might find him with a drone, but based on what they did to the newspaper ladies, I doubt Dorner will survive the hail of lead. Ever see the Eastwood movie "The Gauntlet"?

Apologies for the thread drift OP.

Dorner has purposely made his personal war and demise a made-for-tv event so the media should go into all aspects of his life as they usually do. Will the networks and especially CNN and MSNBC mention that they are his favorite news outlets and that he's a big fan of Obama and Feinstein?

Sure they will, just like they would if he were a T partier or a big Fox viewer. :s0112: I'm betting that if you don't watch Fox you'd never know his politics.

I don't necessarily believe that a persons political beliefs cause his actions but the media sure does when they try to pin the conservative label on most shooters even before their true beliefs come to light. So lets watch and see, check that, you watch the networks and MSNBC because I won't. I do check in on CNN once in a while still.

I'm hoping the remaining body count is low, real low, like 1.

What are the chances someone like Dorner becomes the target of the first domestic drone killing?
Let's hear it!

I think the odds of sending a drone in is low. Once the authorities catch up to Dorne he will probably put on a show for the media for awhile because he seems to like the attention. But when it comes down to it I suspect he will eat his own bullet in the end. Guys like this are "Believers" in their cause and they don't want someone else determining their fate. Based on everything I have read he is on a mission with specific targets in mind. This guy has had four years to plan this out since he was let go from LA Police Dept. He burned one of his vehicles in a remote area. It took the authorities hours to confirm it was his vehicle. I'm guessing he used it as a diversion to conceal his next move. Dorne probably already has determined how it's going to end. I don't think he's going to sit still long enough for a drone to be used.

That's what I think.

I think the odds of sending a drone in is low. Once the authorities catch up to Dorne he will probably put on a show for the media for awhile because he seems to like the attention. But when it comes down to it I suspect he will eat his own bullet in the end. Guys like this are "Believers" in their cause and they don't want someone else determining their fate. Based on everything I have read he is on a mission with specific targets in mind. This guy has had four years to plan this out since he was let go from LA Police Dept. He burned one of his vehicles in a remote area. It took the authorities hours to confirm it was his vehicle. I'm guessing he used it as a diversion to conceal his next move. Dorne probably already has determined how it's going to end. I don't think he's going to sit still long enough for a drone to be used.

That's what I think.
I disagree, he wont eat his own bullet. He's basing his carnage on revenge, most that do that try to see it through thoroughly. I think he had a vehicle that he paid cash for from a type of person that isnt gonna send in a change of ownership form, then he stashed it near where he burnt the truck.
He has the 50 and all his semi autos and ammo with him. He did like you say use the burnt truck as a diversion while he's long gone. He stated a war of attrition which means he's patient
After 3 to 4 weeks when everyone thinks he musta ate his own bullet. He'll hit again. Repeat cycle.

The LAPD is out shooting innocent people just 20 feet away due to "mistaken identity" could you imagine the carnage if there are drones 100's of feet up above the city taking out anyone who looked like Dorner?

I disagree, he wont eat his own bullet. He's basing his carnage on revenge, most that do that try to see it through thoroughly. I think he had a vehicle that he paid cash for from a type of person that isnt gonna send in a change of ownership form, then he stashed it near where he burnt the truck.
He has the 50 and all his semi autos and ammo with him. He did like you say use the burnt truck as a diversion while he's long gone. He stated a war of attrition which means he's patient
After 3 to 4 weeks when everyone thinks he musta ate his own bullet. He'll hit again. Repeat cycle.

Good Point!! Your comment about him being patient does make a lot of sense.

Good Point!! Your comment about him being patient does make a lot of sense.

Not to mention that he no doubt is paying attention to the news, he has over 40 members of the LAPD on lockdown, he has all the bike cops off the street. He is realizing that he single handedly is causing the LAPD (and other local LE) to be in a very uncomfortable position. He could hide for weeks and then pop out and cause this whole cycle to repeat itself. If he is indeed patient this thing could go on for years.

If he is indeed patient this thing could go on for years.

He is going to end up becoming the black people's champion of southern California. No this isn't a race thing with me just an observation. There will come a point where he won't need to hide and walk the streets in broad daylight in certain communities.

How many bloods and crips are thanking him with fewer cops on the streets and all of there attention focused elsewhere?

This guy is out to become the next uni-bomber.

SF-

I head a So Cal radio host say that most of his callers consider him a folk hero. First they say 'yeah it's too bad he shot some innocent people BUT he was forced into it by the racist blah blah'..

Christopher Jordan Dorner for President | Facebook

Reminds me of the Hmong trespassing hunter in Minn. several years back who after being told to get off their land turned and killed several of the family members. I argued w so many people who said he was justified because 'they MIGHT have called him names'. Oh and they obviously used that language because that's what white people do.

Everyone has this victim mentality because it works so well for them.

I highly suggest everyone download and (fully) read Christopher Dorner's Manifesto.

The guy is not a whacko, he's highly intelligent and very articulate.

Christopher Dorner's Manifesto: Los Angeles Cop Killing Suspect Leaves Disturbing Writings On Facebook

I have read the Manifesto. I stand corrected about my comments that he would "eat a bullet" in the end. But I still think he has planned every move out for the last four years. His Manifesto is a long winded suicide note. He doesn't want to just commit suicide, he setting himself up to be martyred. He wants everyone to be watching when the end comes. His suicidal tendencies became obvious as soon as he started thanking everyone he considered a friend and/or looked up to. He even thanked Bill Cosby, that seemed a little odd but whatever. He is going to commit suicide by cop and he is going to take as many with him as possible, when that day comes it will be explosive. His anger is focused on the LAPD but he is willing to let it over flow onto anyone that gets in his way or gives him any resistance.

"Trlsmn" your are right about Dorner being intelligent and articulate, he wants to be noticed by the powers in charge. However taking things to this extreme, executing judgement against people whom he has determined has wronged him and based on his interpretation of justice SCREAMS Whacko!!! The best part, everyone else is the liar, not him. That's brilliant. Smart and intelligent "Yes", "Whacko", absolutely!!

My brother in law is a Capitol Police officer in D.C., he ranked 3rd in his precinct's marksman trial, and completely hates guns. But he understands their need for his job. I don't think he's a hypocrite either, and Dorner wasn't before that moment in his head which made him do what he's doing now.

Will this end well? hell no. Years of planning, with both military and civilian training. (You might say he's the "poster child" for what all "they"* fear about vets and gun-owners.) He's not done yet, and it's gonna be a long couple of months for So-Cal and surrounding areas.

As far as a drone strike, not gonna dismiss the potential for it. Could be just the "right justification" the gov will need for it.

*Whoever "they" may be.

There's no chance anytime soon they will be using drones to rain hellfires into US soil.
Anyone who thinks so needs to loosen the tin foil hat.

They may however use them to find him. If they were smart they would. Better than sending LEOs in to get shot in an ambush.

I hear there's a million dollar bounty on his head. Hell I'd probably go in the woods looking if it were near here.

They will probably search the woods for another week or so then scale back.
He's smart and knows their tactics. I bet he waits another week or two, hiding in a cave in the woods and when the police back away he will go back and strike again. Then run backto the woods.
A little counter-insurgency.

Either way I hope they find the truth about his firing, and find him with a self inflicted GSW.
No more innocent murders.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top