JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's no chance anytime soon they will be using drones to rain hellfires into US soil.
Anyone who thinks so needs to loosen the tin foil hat.

They may however use them to find him. If they were smart they would. Better than sending LEOs in to get shot in an ambush.

I hear there's a million dollar bounty on his head. Hell I'd probably go in the woods looking if it were near here.

They will probably search the woods for another week or so then scale back.
He's smart and knows their tactics. I bet he waits another week or two, hiding in a cave in the woods and when the police back away he will go back and strike again. Then run backto the woods.
A little counter-insurgency.

Either way I hope they find the truth about his firing, and find him with a self inflicted GSW.
No more innocent murders.

to be fair, the feds, with all of their knowledge, couldn't find eric rudolph after he bolted into the hills/mountains in western north carolina. he only got caught years later while digging through a trash can to find something to eat, and it wasn't even a federal cop who made the arrest. as it turned out, he was getting help from some friends. the help ceased after the main hand in helping him evade the authorities died of natural causes.

do i expect christopher to last as long? no, but the police sure as crap aren't doing themselves any favors by farting around in one spot. i bet you christopher is listening to the news and laughing his rear off at the mayhem due to some trigger happy police officers.

to be fair, the feds, with all of their knowledge, couldn't find eric rudolph after he bolted into the hills/mountains in western north carolina. he only got caught years later while digging through a trash can to find something to eat, and it wasn't even a federal cop who made the arrest. as it turned out, he was getting help from some friends. the help ceased after the main hand in helping him evade the authorities died of natural causes.

do i expect christopher to last as long? no, but the police sure as crap aren't doing themselves any favors by farting around in one spot. i bet you christopher is listening to the news and laughing his rear off at the mayhem due to some trigger happy police officers.

Well if he's smart he has a network of forclosed homes in not suspecting towns like el cajon, san bernardo etc.... property management company's keep the water on for watering the lawn, the power on in many cases also. Life of luxury while he plans his next luau.

Here it is....

Confirmed as the first drone target.

Christopher Dorner is first drone target on U.S. soil

Fugitive alleged LAPD-killer is first drone target on U.S. soil 5 hrs ago

It's official: The drone war has come home to America. Wanted fugitive Christopher Dorner, the homicidal former cop currently at war with the LAPD, has become the first known human target for airborne drones on U.S. soil. Their use was confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed the government's fear that Dorner will make a dash for the Mexican border. The fugitive has already killed three people, according to police, and has a $1 million bounty on his head. Dorner, who has military training, is believed to be hiding in the wilderness of California's San Bernardino Mountains, where locating him without air support may be all but impossible. [Source]

I sure wouldn't want my life in the hands of some murderers and cover up artists with unlimited ammo and resources.

As for the drone story, the first comment in the article says it all. Drones/killer drones are just the next step down into our tyrannical police state. All someone can hope for now is just borrowed time. To die before it is all 'in your face' 24/7 because it is just going to get worse and worse. It was just a matter of time before all the disgusting tactics we use on brown people all over the globe were turned inward, against the people here.

We didn't care when drones were used to kill innocent men, women, and children abroad on a daily basis so we reap what we sow.

Sadly, Americans really have earned the boot to the neck, forever (if any populace ever has).

Its a sad day, the day America died, so now we have removed due process and gone straight to executing citizens?

Here's a little fuel for the fire, mosquito's. All in the name of public health and safety the Govt is trying to set the stage to enter privately owned property to eradicate the Nile Virus. At least that is their excuse. So much for Due Process of obtaining a warrant or at least asking permission.

Mosquito-Fighting Plan Allows Access To Private Property With No Warrant « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

I think they will be smart and use the drones to keep thier losses down. He knows thier S.O.P's which is a huge advantage to him. He will hide and stike until he is caught. As mentioned before in this post, and as the lapd has demonstrated they do not care about collateral damage.

I do not think he will side with gangs in the area for security, but he will have supporters as fubar as that is in some ways he will become a psuedo martyr

I hope and Pray that we can get this boot off the neck for future generations.

I too feel our contry has become to complacent with what the gooberment is and has been doing for several years slowly but surly.

Drones being allowed to strike our citizens, a hundred mile wide swoth of our country all the way around it a Constitution free zone. A ghestopo zone is what it should be called.

I for one am doing my best to make sure my kids know what America is supposed to be, so that they will be able to continue the fight to bring OUR COUNTRY back.

Last Edited:
Dorner will have a lot of sympathy in the black community just like OJ. He will have plentiful support there but the reward wil make him vunerable.

Not that I like it any more than the rest, but they are likely just sweeping with FLIR for this guy in uninhabited areas.

All bets are off if he crosses Mexico border.

I still believe that the government doesn't have the balls to kill an American citizen within our borders with a drone, even though they have Fed up and used them to do the same in the ME. It would cause a massive uproar, even if it's used to kill a criminal - and now, especially with this guy, who as many have stated have turned into a folk hero of sorts.

I'll eat my words if they do.

Not that I like it any more than the rest, but they are likely just sweeping with FLIR for this guy in uninhabited areas.

All bets are off if he crosses Mexico border.

I still believe that the government doesn't have the balls to kill an American citizen within our borders with a drone, even though they have Fed up and used them to do the same in the ME. It would cause a massive uproar, even if it's used to kill a criminal - and now, especially with this guy, who as many have stated have turned into a folk hero of sorts.

I'll eat my words if they do.

They may view the Drone in the same manner as remote controlled Robots they send into to hostage situations. I can't say for certain how many dirt bags have been killed by a remote control bot but it wouldn't surprise me if it's happened. I'll try Googling it to see what I find.

They may view the Drone in the same manner as remote controlled Robots they send into to hostage situations. I can't say for certain how many dirt bags have been killed by a remote control bot but it wouldn't surprise me if it's happened. I'll try Googling it to see what I find.

I believe that one person was taken out by a police sniper when he fired on an armed robot a few years back

I believe that one person was taken out by a police sniper when he fired on an armed robot a few years back

That could be what I was thinking of. I tried a Google search and came up empty. Either that or I am not using the right terminology for the search to be successful.

Well they didn't say it was an armed drone (they wouldn't say if it was) so it's like a helicopter search. But we all know even if this guy doesn't get an instant execution by drone it's just a matter of time when some US citizen on US soil does. The current rules on drone executions don't even require a judges approval.

I've been down some really fast downhills on skis and dirtbikes before but I've never seen a decline as steep as this one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top