JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure this had nothing to do with his arrest

Once the investigation into Porter began, police discovered that he had a 1992 felony drug conviction and was therefore barred from owning firearms. On Thursday last week, no less than 150 armed and militarized police and FBI agents in the guise of tactical assault teams descended on Porter's house

20 year old conviction - this bars him from owning firearm?
Time to send this up to the supreme court.
There should be no constitutional rights denied to anyone after they served their time (or probation expired).

There were tons of people upset when Bush won, and I'm sure there will be when Obama's replacement is selected in 2016. Still no reason to investigate these people unless they make a creditable threat against 4omeone.

Obama is a great guy and a handsome to boot. I love him. Let's all rally behind him as he leads us all to happiness and prosperity.
I would like to give him a full body hot oil massage as I explain to him how I saw the error of my ways and melted down all my guns and cast them into blades for clean energy generating wind turbines.

Please tell me; what do the previous insulting comments have to do with Preparedness & Survival?

Many preppers feel that his regime is one of the biggest threats to the personal freedom of all Americans. Something most people who prep are deeply concerned about. Something that I think would be readily apparent even to someone who dosent cleave to this theory. Also some of us have, at least, a rudimentary sense of humor.

I think one of the lessons learned here is that if you have a 20 year old felony it would be a good idea to store your firearms and ammo somewhere away from your residence, or at least in a well hidden location....and don't talk about it!!!!!

I think that any time you draw attention to yourself, you are in the line of fire of any opposition and is why God made camouflage, there is physical camouflage and mental camouflage. physical and mental both have to do with not letting everyone see what you have. What have we learned ? It is not just about hiding your supplies from prying eyes, it is also about hiding it from your open mouth.

As far a twenty year old felony, if it was violent, domestic or mental in nature it may never be removed.
I know here it takes ten years in many cases to remove a simple felony like theft if a violent crime it could be there forever.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top