JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As long as we're pounding on television shows, how about Doomsday Castle? I saw an episode and, man, that's time and brain cells I'm never getting back! I do enjoy busty, surley women though!

Didn't bother. Just another MSM attempt to portray all that prepare and don't want to be at the mercy of mommy government as weirdos, nut jobs, and dangerous.

It works too. If you tell someone you store supplies for an eventual, inevitable collapse the people in these shows are how you are visualized in their minds.

Didn't bother. Just another MSM attempt to portray all that prepare and don't want to be at the mercy of mommy government as weirdos, nut jobs, and dangerous.

It works too. If you tell someone you store supplies for an eventual, inevitable collapse the people in these shows are how you are visualized in their minds.

Don't tell anyone about your preparedness, you'll be the first one they come to, when they get hungry.

I have a crappier show. Amish mafia. This turds couldn't scare a Bay Area boy.
The midget withe bat, and his skinny sugar daddy.

That show is the epitome of American's entertainment death spiral.

After I saw the first commercial for that show, I took a moment to pray that everyone involved in that show would contract the Black Plague and were given SARS blankets to keep them warm.

The kids are social retards, dad uses too much hair club for men and there is more drama than days of our lives. Thanks for showing us all your stuff.

Don't tell anyone about your preparedness, you'll be the first one they come to, when they get hungry.

Yep, I did damage control. Told neighbors buying extra food was silly, ate it all. "Guns" were just a phase I went through also. Kept a .22 for fun; who can afford it nowadays.

Now I'd blended in with the other SW PDX sheeple. Will even get in line for my block of cheese.

1 inch AR 500 plate doors and windows, no ground floor access except the front door, etc. Behind the plate will be 4 inch cured maple that will be massively sandbagged at need

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top