JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, his video seemed informative and he wasn't a rectal orifice about the shooting.

Considering the trouble Andy Ngo had in Portland, I don't think his request for protection while he works is unreasonable.

I would hope he isn't planning to do something stupid that might get his "bodyguard" jammed up.

Last Edited:
Supports LEO and makes vids that run counter to the narrative? Wants to visit Portland? Probably should hire more than one bodyguard.

Wouldn't that be a cuck ring?

Edit to add, what a chicken bubblegum - needs a body guard to visit Portland. If he were still alive and not voting Democratic, Shawn Eckhardt would be up for the task.
Naw. I think it would be pretty reasonable to hire someone to watch my back if I were filming in portland. For starters, it would be unfamiliar turf. And I'd be carrying heavy expensive equipment. But the big problem is operating a camera or video equipment ties up your eyes and hands, ruining your situational awareness. And situational awareness is critical to self defense, armed or unarmed. And that's not even counting the fact that many rioters seem to attack reporters or those doing filming.

Wouldn't that be a cuck ring?

Edit to add, what a chicken bubblegum - needs a body guard to visit Portland. If he were still alive and not voting Democratic, Shawn Eckhardt would be up for the task.
He is well known and he would be stupid to film Leftist activities with out someone watching his back

Naw. I think it would be pretty reasonable to hire someone to watch my back if I were filming in portland. For starters, it would be unfamiliar turf. And I'd be carrying heavy expensive equipment. But the big problem is operating a camera or video equipment ties up your eyes and hands, ruining your situational awareness. And situational awareness is critical to self defense, armed or unarmed. And that's not even counting the fact that many rioters seem to attack reporters or those doing filming.
Portland is a crap environment for anything these days. No offense to this guy's creative process but I would suggest avoiding Puketown, body guard or not. Things will go south quikly once he is Twitter mobbed. The milquetoast DA is likely to take the sides of those attacking him if anything goes sideways.
Maybe get some B roll footage downtown and green screen the rest.

Portland is a crap environment for anything these days. No offense to this guy's creative process but I would suggest avoiding Puketown, body guard or not. Things will go south quikly once he is Twitter mobbed. The milquetoast DA is likely to take the sides of those attacking him if anything goes sideways.
Maybe get some B roll footage downtown and green screen the rest.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. That's what I was thinking when he first posted this. I thought, "dude is going to need some meat eaters" on that mission, but I am sure he would pay well, unless something went really sideways. Then who knows how it would all sus out.Hopefully he just wanted to take a look around (low profile), and see the damage that the creeps have wrought, which is substantial.

Cody (Donut Operator) is looking to hire a body guard in Portland for a couple of days while he films.
Must have CHL, former military, or MMA preferred.
See his tweet.
Dude, LMAO over your avatar! :s0140:

B38D98FE-B8E5-4E4B-AE62-395555633A58.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR