JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, having lived my whole life with a penis. I have found that while standing up, urinals produce less back-spatter while peeing than toilets do. It's all about the angle of approach and surface of impact, take a pool of water and drop another water-like liquid into it, there is always going to be back-spatter. The bigger issue is the people who apparenty can't shoot for bubblegum and don't even hit the target.
i used to be a tanker driver. and loaded sulfuric acid on occasion, talk about splatter. you don't notice it untill you wash your pants. always wear rubber pants! &PPE. better yet a HaZmat suit when you PEE! ............really don't get out of bed in the morning. too dangerous, or just die in bed.

We had another huge, derelict motor home move in within a block from our home this morning! This is right next to the guy that keeps coming back (three times) after being boosted out and his mess cleaned up, living within piled up garbage strewn with needle caps. You see them under cars they've tow/driven there poking holes in the gas tanks filling mason jars to pour in another wreck sitting there.

In the grand scheme of things there's not one flying bubblegum given by me for the air in the bathroom.

Five pages about fecal matter floating around in the air in you bathroom? How the hell are all you guys still alive!

Last Edited:
We had another huge, derelict motor home move in within a block from our home this morning! This is right next to the guy that keeps coming back (three times) after being boosted out and his mess cleaned up, living within piled up garbage strewn with needle caps. You see them under cars they've tow/driven there poking holes in the gas tanks filling mason jars to pour in another wreck sitting there.

In the grand scheme of things there's not one fling bubblegum given by me for the air in the bathroom.

Five pages about fecal matter floating around in the air in you bathroom? How the hell are all you guys still alive!
The behavior of the homeless folks you're describing wouldn't have been tolerated in my grandparents' day. We've gotten soft.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top