JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
February 26, 2019 / Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA "Three alleged criminals tried to run out of the gun store with guns in hand, Caleb jumped over the counter and slapped the gun out of one of the guys standing there and then chased after the other two as they ran out the front door. Kelley saw this happening and immediately turned and ran out of the side door to pursue them with his gun. He drew on the vehicle where there were three more people in the car. Caleb chased one of them about 200 yards from the store and caught him, bringing him back to the scene. Annette came outside with a gun to help round them up and get them out of the car. She also took the keys out of the car so they could not drive away. They kept them detained until the police got there."

Broad daylight. Dumb. Absolutely dumb!!! Trying to rob a gun store while it's open is absolutely dumb!!!

Well, no one ever said criminals were smart. o_O

Irony of it all..

When the 5-0 arrive, check out the guy on the far side of the getaway vehicle. He instinctually crossed his legs while laying on his chest. I wonder if he has been in that position before?

Irony of it all..

When the 5-0 arrive, check out the guy on the far side of the getaway vehicle. He instinctually crossed his legs while laying on his chest. I wonder if he has been in that position before?

The position otherwise known as "Screwed".

Way back when I was in college one of my friends had worked in a fancy up scale camera shop on some Square in Boston close to one of the big colleges. They had a number of snatch and run thefts so his boss a pretty smart guy thought he should do something about it. SO he took some Para cord and made lanyards for all the cameras on display that would just reach to the entry way of the store. The kind with large show windows on each side with a short glass walled hallway leading to the door.

Sure enough a few days later while my college friend was working some guy came in asked to see one of the new fancy top of the line cameras and as soon as it was handed to him he took off running for the door. Since the display case was a good 30ft from the front door he got up a real good head of steam before the paracord showed off its tensile strength and his feet flew up in the air and he was spun around to land flat on his face on the hard floor his feet inches from the door.

My friend said it knocked the guy out cold and while they were waiting for the cops to show up a nice golf ball sized knot grew on his forehead.

he said over the rest of the summer they only got one other guy but he was holding the camera down low and the end of the "rope" was as spectacular but none the less he still got arrested.

No BGC
No waiting period
No Straw man purchase
No registration
Under 21 obtaining a pistol

It's like they weren't even trying to follow the rules. Just doesn't make any sense.

The way that lady was waving the gun around was making me nervous.

Yea that blonde woman let the one of the perpetrators get really close which is not great. She should back away and tell that guy to lay on the ground and wait just wait for LEO to arrive.

Clearly the store employees are racists... :rolleyes:

5654B84D-9F5F-4446-8074-4F8454BBECDF.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews