JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been browsing the internet for a possible career change and came across this posting at a new start up ammunition manufacturer named Howell Munitions and Technology. Apparently "technology" does not include spellcheck or a grasp of the English language. Not sure I'd risk buying any ammo from them, either.

Preferred Qualifications
  • Experience:
    • Forklift Operator: 6 years
    • material handling: 1 year
  • Language:
    • English

Full Job Description
Rrunning the forklift operator inside the building for lifetime and fulltime jobs with 10 hours shift with Monday through friday from there too sometime overtime also too so on .

Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour

Been browsing the internet for a possible career change and came across this posting at a new start up ammunition manufacturer named Howell Munitions and Technology. Apparently "technology" does not include spellcheck or a grasp of the English language. Not sure I'd risk buying any ammo from them, either.

Preferred Qualifications
  • Experience:
  • Language:
    • English

Full Job Description
Rrunning the forklift operator inside the building for lifetime and fulltime jobs with 10 hours shift with Monday through friday from there too sometime overtime also too so on .

Maybe you could get a job there, writing up the job postings:)

Preferred Qualifications
  • Experience:
  • Language:
    • English

Full Job Description

That looks like it VERY well could be a scam. That kind of thing looks like if you click on it you would start to be asked for information they could harvest.

Howell Machine holds the patents on, and makes a lot of the automated ammunition loading/assembly production machines found in many different factories around the country.
It's a real company, making good stuff....
.... I know a few good folks that work there.
(apperently hired a college graduate in Human Resources though!?!?)

;) But that being said, and depending on exactly which facility/position you're looking at...
... it's possible that you could very well be the smartest mostest edjakated person in that building.;)

(Keep in mind, we've entered an age where smart and educated are no longer synonymous)
It's like fingers and thumbs...
-all thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs.
-All smart people are educated, but not all educated people are smart.

Last Edited:
Howell Machine holds the patents on, and makes a lot of the automated ammunition loading/assembly production machines found in many different factories around the country.
It's a real company, making good stuff....
.... I know a few good folks that work there.
(VERY apparently not in Human Resources though!?!?)

;) But that being said, and depending on exactly which facility/position you're looking at...
... it's possible that you could very well be the smartest mostest edjakated person in that building.;)

(Keep in mind, we've entered an age where smart and educated are no longer synonymous)
Most scams are run using an existing shell.

from their site.o_O
1599699497909.png
howellmunitions

I recently sold a car to a guy in Germany (they love old American cars) and ALL of our transactional emails were run through a translator program... they ALL made way more sense than the want ad in the OP.

Imagine if it was real, you got the job, and had to decipher that gibberish all of the days and overtimes also too so on.

One the plus side, nothing is funnier than when foreigners use American cuss words.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top