JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Irrational emotions form public opinion, not facts.

These idiots can say the most ridiculous things, make the dumbest arguments, it doesn't matter. Just tie in an unjustified negative emotional response, based on fear, and the sheep will follow.

Gun owners are waking up to the fact that this tactic has been used to sell them on a lot of BS in the past. Just now, many are waking up as they see it happening to something they actually care about.

Puppet politicians, fake gov/corp media, all working together to lead the sheep in the direction TPTB want them to go. Once you open your eyes to it, you see it all laid out before you. Then arguing facts is seen as futile.
You must play the same game; counter with emotional reasons not to support the gun grabbers. Statistics/facts don't cut it in sheeple America.

It's kind of surreal to watch her say those crazy things, but then again, I'm reminded that plenty of non-gun owners think you can log on to Craigslist and buy a working machine gun for a few hundred dollars with bazillion round magazines.

I'm all for educating people who are ignorant with dialogue and inviting them out on a range trip, but this lady seems like a lost cause. I feel sorry that the people of CO must endure her existence.

It's one of those things were "should we say something?" After all, if we could convince her that the heart of an AR15 is the tuning-pin that makes the loud noise.... let her chew on that and leave us alone :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top