JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SO I agree unless those calf warp things were taped to her in a couple blocks they would have both been dragin on the street. But the thing I noticed was that two of the knives would have been felony concealed weapon charges at least here in Oregon. The fat skinning knife (the one she had to pull her stretch pants way out to reach down her thigh to get she might have gotten away with as it looked single edged.
The other thing I notice was not one of the guns was loaded and a loaded mag adds a LOT of weight to a pistol in many cases causing something like the stupid calf wraps to fall even faster.

So a buddy of mine got pulled over by WSP a couple of years ago. The trooper walks up to his window and says "Got any guns in the car?" *
My buddy says "Yeah, got a 1911 in an IWB about 3 O'clock. Revolver on my right ankle. Glock in the glove compartment. AR15, 12 gauge and an M14 in the trunk."
Trooper says. "My God son, what are you afraid of?"
My buddy says "Nothin'." :D

* None of this is true. It's joke.

SO I agree unless those calf warp things were taped to her in a couple blocks they would have both been dragin on the street. But the thing I noticed was that two of the knives would have been felony concealed weapon charges at least here in Oregon. The fat skinning knife (the one she had to pull her stretch pants way out to reach down her thigh to get she might have gotten away with as it looked single edged.
The other thing I notice was not one of the guns was loaded and a loaded mag adds a LOT of weight to a pistol in many cases causing something like the stupid calf wraps to fall even faster.
Jeez you guys,she is just showing it is possible .Maybe ,since she didn't zoom in that close,there was a garter above her calf muscle?
Maybe those are made better than you think?
And I doubt she cares too much what is legal if she thinks she'll need to defend herself
Maybe she lives in a FREE state instead of OR?
Maybe Glock gal posted this for fun?
Everyone's a critic.:rolleyes:

What I want to know is why all SOB holsters are made for "grip up" when that is an unnatural way to reach behind your back?o_O
:D

None of you people ever use the dangle strap before ? I been using the dangle strap for about four years now. Yeah you slip it on, tighten up the strap and buckle up good and snug and then drop that 2.5" SP 101 down which ever leg your strong hand is and cut the bottom out of your pocket and your good to go. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention the draw, there's a Velcro strap around the trigger guard and you just give it the old college try jerk up and out of your pocket and it comes right into the fight. Works every time for me. By the way, the ladies will need a device that straps on to make the dangle strap work for them, just a few extra dollars, but as good as the dangle strap is, it's worth it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top