JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When 4 likes are received on a post, the 5th like bumps off the 1st like.

I have hesitated to LIKE a post because it would bump the original "LIKER".

I think it is important and interesting to know who likes your post.

Can this be changed?????

ALSO, Members on line now, how about fixing the ..."and 20 more"....section, and list them all.

Thanks for your consideration:D:):):D

Last Edited:
Your post title is misleading, You do in fact like the like button, so much that you want everyone to know you've used it.

I like the like button as well, I think it adds to the forum. However I am not worried about being bumped or bumping someone else. I think if the person is worried about it they can go see who it was who liked the post on their own "who liked it" page

This is actually the default behavior of the forum software, done this way to maintain a compact list. The software automatically adds that last bit, so anyone who really wants to see the complete list can click and view it. Examples of this are the "1 other person" and "... and 50 more". We have to do this so we have a defined maximum size for that 'element' on the page (meaning when designing the page layout, we know the Members Online Now box will never be wider or taller than Y x Z).

upload_2015-1-5_11-59-23.png

upload_2015-1-5_12-1-31.png

I liked the OP, and ended up bumping off another member. I feel so dirty now...:p

I'm currently at 89% likes, looks like I could use a few more ;)

They are still there just click on the other people there names show up....

Maybe I am at 20% and who cares :D I am not the social butterfly :eek: Only took me 4 yrs to get to 1K in posts....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top