JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold a gun today on GB for $1700. There was a lengthy bidding war between two guys. So after a couple emails with the buyer, he asks me for more pictures! What the heck? I wanted to tell him what I was thinking , but sent him some pictures instead. Hopefully, he is just real pumped up about the purchase and wants to admire the gun, but I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned about his sincerity. Ken

He could simply want to enjoy pictures of his new gun or he could be having second thoughts. Just like the rest of the internet, there are plenty of flakes on Gunbroker. The recent firearms related panic seems to have enticed many to try online auctions. Unfortunately, some turn out be non-paying bidders.

That said, don't worry. Gunbroker has a clear process for handling non-paying bidders. The two negatives are that you've lost a sale at a presumably decent price and it takes many weeks to work through the process to get your auction fees credited.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top