JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 'senior advisers' and un-named 'senior White House officials' always spin spin spin like cyclones and will nuance their answers depending on the setting... the current admin want to win in 2012 above all else, and I think they know they'll utterly eradicate any chance of that by muscling for new gun control laws... especially with the avalanche of other more pressing issues we have to deal with. Again, I won't be gettin comfy any time soon, and not just about our 2A rights. I bet we'll see more 'feel good' legislation come up that'll never make it out of committee, or die in the house. Both sides can then claim that they served their constituents...

Nail. Head.

I was thinking about all this bans coming up. Other than the thought that they may ban magazine capacity and go back to the AWB (what a joke). Firearm manufacturers and magazine manufacturers should send a big thank you for the increase in business to Obama. Especially send him a big Thank You for the business if it doesn't pass.

I really hope it doesn't pass. Once this gets announced I'll be e-mailing, mailing and calling my reps and senators to voice my opinion that they should oppose it.

He is not a leftist..he is a capitalist..he will spout the rhetoric of whichever side pays him the most. If you attach ANY credence to his "political beliefs" just wait for a bigger paycheck to come along and watch him weathervane.

Nah, he's married to the statist side of the fence. He's always been on that side, it just that in more recent years he completely dropped the pretense of being objective.

i think as americans lose more and more rights, they are hanging on to one of the last ones they have...we are one step away from getting probes shoved in our asses at the airports, government can seize everything you have and just claim youre a terrorist...if you say anything that could be considered bad or offensive you are going to get sued and go to jail

and funny thing, the people that try to argue or disagree with the media are considered the idiots

Sad thing is it's true. The more we supposedly give freedoms to others the less we have. The more we try to help people from other nations hold on to their beliefs and religions the more we lose the beliefs we were founded on.
The more we cater to people feelings, and emotions the more we will lose.

This nation was built on freedoms, but as we baby people from other nations we lose pieces of ourselves. Where we began, and what made this nation great.

I dread the thought of what this nation will be in 10 or 20 years.

I have always considered Obama a nazi style gun grabber, But, let's give the Devil his due: So far he hasn't done much to harm us. Maybe, he is waiting for the 2012 election, when, if he wins, he instantly becomes a "Lame duck!" Then when he has nothing to lose, we gunowners may feel his heels on the back of our necks!

I have always considered Obama a nazi style gun grabber, But, let's give the Devil his due: So far he hasn't done much to harm us. Maybe, he is waiting for the 2012 election, when, if he wins, he instantly becomes a "Lame duck!" Then when he has nothing to lose, we gunowners may feel his heels on the back of our necks!

Exactly. Look how he pushed all kinds of crap first and did nothing about job and the economy. Now he's talking about working on the economy.
He's going to ease off the controversial issues in order to get people into a false sense of security. He also knows that with the Republicans controlling the House, none of his other radical agenda has any chance of going anywhere. Watch for his to try to pull a Clinton and pick battles that the Republicans need to fight but if he plays them correctly, he will end up looking like the good guy.
If he gets re-elected and regains a majority in both houses of Congress, you can kiss you guns goodbye as well as get ready for all other kinds of "change".
(with guns at least until the cases make it to the Supreme Court. With the current make up, it seems a safe bet that the 2nd amendment would be reaffirmed).

Leftist? Since when is Chris Matthews a leftist? I learned to ignore him twenty years ago because of his fanatic right-wing propaganda rants.........................elsullo

All he ever said is I get a tingle up my leg just like a great love story. He may be more than a leftist.... Did he ever say anything postive about Bush? I don't think so but he wipes his chin for Obama every night. Good statement........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top