JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think we will see any of that anytime soon. Remember, elections aren't that far away.

Actually I think we are starting to see it with the latest BATF "regulations", the appointments to government positions and SCOTUS.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Good point. I just look at it as the BATF has to come out with a new rule now and then to justify keeping them around.

The 'senior advisers' and un-named 'senior White House officials' always spin spin spin like cyclones and will nuance their answers depending on the setting... the current admin want to win in 2012 above all else, and I think they know they'll utterly eradicate any chance of that by muscling for new gun control laws... especially with the avalanche of other more pressing issues we have to deal with. Again, I won't be gettin comfy any time soon, and not just about our 2A rights. I bet we'll see more 'feel good' legislation come up that'll never make it out of committee, or die in the house. Both sides can then claim that they served their constituents...

The 'senior advisers' and un-named 'senior White House officials' always spin spin spin like cyclones and will nuance their answers depending on the setting... the current admin want to win in 2012 above all else, and I think they know they'll utterly eradicate any chance of that by muscling for new gun control laws... especially with the avalanche of other more pressing issues we have to deal with. Again, I won't be gettin comfy any time soon, and not just about our 2A rights. I bet we'll see more 'feel good' legislation come up that'll never make it out of committee, or die in the house. Both sides can then claim that they served their constituents...

Bingo!

i dont understand why there always has to be "new gun control laws"...theres always something new coming at us from these morons...why dont they fix the stuff they screwed up already THEN move on to something else? politicians are the biggest pieces of crap in society

Don't overlook the sentiment the press has generated this month covering the Gifford's shooting and the killing and/or wounding of 13 LEOs nationwide recently.
National sentiment immediately after 9/11 had many applauding the patriot act too.
Never fail to recognize the press and the politician's ability to drum up support for stupid laws in the wake of (a) "crisis" event(s).
Whether we think it is warranted or not.

I would at least expect the admin to throw their support behind McCarthy's bill to ban hi-cap mags, and/or roll us back into an AWB type restriction on same.

i dont understand why there always has to be "new gun control laws"...theres always something new coming at us from these morons...why dont they fix the stuff they screwed up already THEN move on to something else? politicians are the biggest pieces of crap in society
If you use exsisting laws, then what are law makers to do while on capitol hill all year???? Yes I agree with you... less regulation and new laws, push the exsisting laws to the limit

Last Edited:
I believe that the "media" is now 90% controled by this Regime. The word goes out to the NY Times and every Lefty on TV apes what they print, just like in the old Soviet Union and China today.
I have my doubts that there will be anything other than a farce of an election in 2012. Instead there will be a cascade of terrorist attacks, riots, food and fuel shortages plus new taxes that will drive America into becoming a totalitarian 3rd world, Marxist nation, enslaved to China.
After that, life will become very dire indeed.

Did Obama skip guns, or just postpone remarks in State of the Union?

Gun prohibitionist groups including the Seattle-based Washington CeaseFire, the Brady Campaign and Violence Policy Center were disappointed by Tuesday’s State of the Union address in which they hoped for some meaningful comments on gun control by Barack Obama, though veteran Olympia gun rights lobbyist Joe Waldron isn’t sure they should throw in the towel just yet.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

Leftist? Since when is Chris Matthews a leftist? I learned to ignore him twenty years ago because of his fanatic right-wing propaganda rants.........................elsullo

Leftist? Since when is Chris Matthews a leftist? I learned to ignore him twenty years ago because of his fanatic right-wing propaganda rants.........................elsullo
Ever since he got that "shiver/tingle up his leg."
That was his conversion moment apparently, cuz he's a dyed-in-the-wool demo-left-crat now.

He is not a leftist..he is a capitalist..he will spout the rhetoric of whichever side pays him the most. If you attach ANY credence to his "political beliefs" just wait for a bigger paycheck to come along and watch him weathervane.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top