JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SAF, CCRKBA issue challenge: ‘Don’t exploit Newtown anniversary’

By announcing last night that they were changing the date of their “Guns Save Lives Day” to coincide with Bill of Rights Day, gun rights groups issued a challenge to gun prohibitionist that they may not be able to accept: don’t exploit the Sandy Hook anniversary to further their extremist agenda.

<broken link removed>

Does anyone have any new ideas on how to tip a sacred cow? MDA/Newtown Alliance is going to milk (pardon the further pun) this for all it's worth, and using emotional blackmail is their default setting.

It would be wishfull thinking to expect similar behavior from the gun-banners. To them it is just another oportunity to exploit. They care nothing about the actual victims, or those who they would make victims.

For Progressives.... The ends ALWAYS justifies the means..... ALWAYS!
No matter what those means are... even if it means Mass Murder or outright Genocide.

I know, I've said it before, but it is so important that we not lose sight of what kind of people we're going up against that this bears repeating at EVERY opportunity.

In follow-up, this has generated a bit of hate mail:

And these people think gun owners are disgusting?

In the wake of announcing "Guns Save Lives Day" initially for Dec. 14 to coincide with the first anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Monday's appearance by Bellevue's Alan Gottlieb on Piers Morgan's CNN show, anti-gunners have flooded the SAF e-mail Inbox with quaint suggestions about suicide or murder that can be exemplified by one message yesterday from a New Jersey man.

<broken link removed>

I don't think so! They're so set in their ways they don't even recognize hate against guns/gun owners when they spout it.

"The sad truth about bigotry is that most bigots either don't realize that they are bigots, or they convince themselves that their bigotry is perfectly justified."
&#8213; Wayne Gerard Trotman

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads