Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dont ever order anything from this company

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by BLUE COLLAR IRONS, May 5, 2010.

1. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

BLUE COLLAR IRONS PDX-VANCOUVER Member

Just to give you guys a heads up.. Dont ever order anything from SKSstocks.com or OUTDOORBUNKER.com. They totally screwed me.. I ordered a T6 stock for my SKS. A green one. So I got the magazines and front vert grip in the same color to match.. Well they sent me everything but the stock and still charged me for it. They never called me to tell me they didn't have it or anything . They just didnt send it.Their fault, so i figured it would be only right for them to make good on it.. So I called them and asked what the deal was.. They said they didnt know.. I guess they just forgot? But someone crossed off the stock in marker on the receipt they sent me. So I think they should overnight me my stock.. Right? Its only right.. Why should I have to wait for their screwup. So i called, they said they would over night it to me.. Well that was a lie cause it didn't come today. Why say they can and then not do it? They should have just said they couldn't in the first place. Screw up number 2. I just called them to get a tracking number.. When i called they had me on hold saying they were "experiencing a large call volume". Apparently from everyone else's orders that were screwed up. So I put the phone down on speaker.. Well a whole hour goes by and no one picks up.. Screwup number 3. Horrible customer service. I own a business and would NEVER do this to anyone.. Doesn't ANYONE follow through and do what they say they are gonna do?

2. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

"next day" rarely means the very next day.

Shipping companies usually add a disclaimer somewhere that says "next day" can take anywhere from 1-3 business days.

I'd chock it all up to experience, but dont let this situation set you off.... All in all, the entire situation is a cakewalk compared to some of the situations i've been put in while ordering online.

3. BLUE COLLAR IRONS

BLUE COLLAR IRONS PDX-VANCOUVER Member

LOL yeah its been three days.. I figured it was gonna come today.. Oh well

4. 1970camaroRS

1970camaroRS Mill Creek, WA Member

Thats why next day guarenteed is so friggin expensive.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

send me two shocks for our MH at their expense. It took two days and cost them $154 in shipping for $300 worth of merchandise. I would never have paid it as I didn't need them that quickly. Today I got an estimate to shop them regular UPS and it was about $30 including $4 for insurance.

And, as was said, overnight rarely means "overnight" for delivery.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

You also pay dearly when you need packages delivered earlier in the day. The early morning next day rates make the standard overnight rates look pretty affordable. A 5 lb package shipped to the same destination costs $104 delivered in the AM vs. $63 delivered in the PM.

7. shoggoth80

shoggoth80 Greater Seattle Area Member

I had to recently deal with an online supplier screw up... it took a few weeks to get it all sorted out. It was very disappointing, and I am not sure that I will be ordering through Sarco again... which is a shame, because they stock a lot of odd parts no one else does.