JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

According to an arrest affidavit, Soto admitted to moving Jackson's body into a bathtub, where he saw Bargo break the victim's knees in order to stuff the body into a blue sleeping bag.

That's when Soto said the group realized Jackson was still alive, so Bargo fired another round, police said.

The damn step-dad helps hide the body? Wow I wonder where the kid got his morals from? The scarey part is this was over some google eyed ugly bubblegum! :shock:

61030014.jpg

she probably told all her accomplices that he raped her. unless all these kids are just possessed, i cant think of much else that would convince that many young people to beat and murder what appears to be one of their own.

no justification, but kids are dumb.

I don't get it. There must be some very dark forces at work here for these kids to even consider something this heinous - and then for the 'step' (I cannot even put the suffix dad or father on that) to help out. This is no doubt the result of children growing up with zero family core values, no direction, a complete absence of morals and a total lack of care or concern for themselves or anyone else.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top