JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this gun site does not cave in to the anti gun liberals out there like some have. There are already enough regulations, guns are not the problum it is the nut cases out there that should not be let out on the streets.

I hope this gun site does not cave in to the anti gun liberals out there like some have. There are already enough regulations, guns are not the problum it is the nut cases out there that should not be let out on the streets.

homer.jpg

homer.jpg

What if I told you lots of liberals also like guns, as well as conservatives who don't. It's not really that clear cut, it's more like a huge public outcry against them and congress on both sides of the aisle have to act or lose their jobs.

What if I told you lots of liberals also like guns, as well as conservatives who don't. It's not really that clear cut, it's more like a huge public outcry against them and congress on both sides of the aisle have to act or lose their jobs.

Tongue in cheek obviously the cartoon is to lighten things up, as you must agree however it is like oil and water at times.
I have never met or know any conservatives that are anti-gun would like to though and hear that perspective.

Tongue in cheek obviously the cartoon is to lighten things up, as you must agree however it is like oil and water at times.
I have never met or know any conservatives that are anti-gun would like to though and hear that perspective.

Some close friends of mine are very conservative and don't own any guns. The husband wants some but unfortunately the wife is afraid of having them in the house. Just glad my wife loves guns!

Joe Scarborough as well as West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, both previously very pro-gun individuals, have both stated that Sandy Hook has changed their stance and want to bring gun control back to the table.

Joe Scarborough as well as West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, both previously very pro-gun individuals, have both stated that Sandy Hook has changed their stance and want to bring gun control back to the table.

Those are politicians, I would not really consider them people! More like scum of the earth....

The husband wants some but unfortunately the wife is afraid of having them in the house.

My wife used to be like that but after 26 years of marriage and getting her to take an NRA woman's course she's changed. Not to where she carries but at least she tolerates me carrying even in the house and ALWAYS when we go out.

If Sandy Hook "Changed" anyone's mind on gun ownership I submit that they held their previous ideas for reasons of convenience.

For instance; If someone asks me if I think their baby is beautiful my answer may be convenient, but the truth is babies all look alike and though cute they are never beautiful to my eyes. My answer avoids a raft of unfortunate consequences for no valuable tradeoff.

That's the same with "Gun Rights" and politicians, when the wind blows a certain way they have no such beliefs.

What gun forums changed their view on gun rights?

If Sandy Hook "Changed" anyone's mind on gun ownership I submit that they held their previous ideas for reasons of convenience.

For instance; If someone asks me if I think their baby is beautiful my answer may be convenient, but the truth is babies all look alike and though cute they are never beautiful to my eyes. My answer avoids a raft of unfortunate consequences for no valuable tradeoff.

That's the same with "Gun Rights" and politicians, when the wind blows a certain way they have no such beliefs.

I was asking myself the same question. I haven't come across this anywhere.

Lefty.

IMHO: Most babies are anything but beautiful...including mine...however, they all grew up into beautiful ladies...:)

Anyway, Yes I think this last string of crazy shootings has changes quite a few minds...there are more people that carry on a constant basis now, and more people applying for their CPL/CHL.

Like in Church Sunday,,,you would not believe the number that were packing. Compliments of the church shooting in PA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top